The main principles of personnel policy of Production unitary enterprise "FreBor"
- interconnection of personnel management system with financial and operating results of the enterprise;
- responsibility of manager at any level for evolvement of performance potential of every employee;
- remunerating employee depending upon his performance
- providing every employee the opportunities for realization of individual peculiarities;
- observation of conformity between employee career advancement and proficiency enhancement;
- provision and development of company system of values and production standards;
Personnel strategy of Production unitary enterprise "FreBor"
- personnel – a human resource that can provide competitive advantages and leader position achievement for the enterprise;
- personnel – long-term investments into enterprise development;
- personnel – a bearer of company culture and values which in large part facilitates creation of general positive enterprise image;
- the enterprise, as an employer, and the personnel act as social partners that aligned with production objectives and means of achieving them;
- the enterprise caters to establishment of long-term labor relationships with every employee that enable the employee to realize available level of professional competence to the full extent and also to improve it;
Stability and dynamism: our reputation is checked up by time, we don't stand still and don't fear challenges;
Our experience and Your novel ideas: we have got our own maitres, but we are always open to brand new ideas and experiments;
Responsibility and flexibility: official employment, officially declared salary, expanded social package;
Teamness and personal development: You will become a part of large team and You will have many opportunities for personal growth;
Interesting work and active life: we make everything to make You feel comfortable in team with us;
Comfortable work places: modern equipped work places.